Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ready, Get Set, GO!

I feel like I need to write some big thesis for this, the first entry of my blog. As if it's some kind of school report, and after re-writing this post about 10 times over the last 5 months, I now say "who cares", the point is to start. So, my name is Jo, I live in Los Angeles (and love it....most of the time). I work a full time job while also being a wife and college student. I'm very bad at grammar. And I love KNitting, EATing, and being generally creative. That's it. TaaDaa! -jo

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes! I'm so glad you are doing this blog! Love, Mom :-)

Mrs. Mac said...

Jo, Just passing thru via your lovely mother's blog. You have the beginnings here to want me to return again and again. Anything having to do with knitting, food, and photography is a good place to visit in my books.

Welcome to blogland ...

Patty said...

Dropping by from your mom's blog. I like your picture. Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Jenny said...

I have your blog bookmarked, Jo. I'll check in from time to time and look forward to enjoying your creativity!
:-) Jenny Shaw

Michelle said...

I love the "sock" for your silverware....how fun! Enjoy writing on your new blog!