Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recent Projects

I've put the knitting aside for a little awhile and turned to sewing. I'm getting ready to open my own Etsy shop, and am trying to find things I can make that can be made within a reasonable amount of time. Here are some project I've been testing out:

by the way, don't cut a pattern out with a cat around....they like to try and "help". This is one of my nephew cats "helping".


Pink wood grain bag with beaded birdy and leaves fabric lining.
Front, (back is just plain)
Bird detail
Lining
Tree fabric bag with beading and purple lining.
Front
Back
Detail
Lining
Grocery bag with needle felting detail and birdy lining.
Front

Back

Detail
Birdy Lining

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like the look of your blog and I love these handbags. I know, I'm your mom so I'm supposed to like everything you do but I really do like them. lol